Thursday 1 November 2007

Annamaria Zanella & Karin Kato - jewellery


Annamaria Zanella: Brooch - Cuore bionico rosso Silver, pigment

I'm not a fan of Annamaria's previous work (seen in The Scottish Gallery) but I really like this more piece shown on here on Klimt02. Makes me think of cupcakes and barnacles, two things my eye is always drawn to.

And since we're talking about brooches that conjure thoughts of cupcakes and barnacles, here's another one, shown here on Klimt02, this time by Karin Kato...


Karin Kato: Brooch - Nerosso 2006
Sand, resin, silver

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just need to tell you how lovely your sketchbooks are. So delicate and ethereal! Have you heard about the paper cuttings of Rob Ryan? His works are awfully intricate and pretty.

I haven't been a good blog friend, I admit--there's too much things to do and not enough time to do all of it. I'm pretty much scatterbrained and pensive about everything--it's part and parcel of being at the year's end.

I hope you're feeling better!

p/s--did you dress up for Halloween this year: ;)

Cally said...

amazing i did... very half heartedly, and regretted the effort the next day, but the kids (all 2!!!) appreciated the effort. i'll try to pop by soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...